About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Thursday 16 February 2012

Hot Right Now...

Spring/Summer Fashion Trends 2012

Having explored the trends and colours for the up and coming season it is possibly one of my favourites to date....

The spring/summer season is definitely my favourite time to shop. I can't wait to wave goodbye to the winter blues and welcome the summer with open arms. Having spent several years growing up in spain I think it takes me back to those good old days and my happy care-free memories. I love the freedom that comes with the summer. No more having to worry about layering and investing money in chunky jumpers and coats. All we need do is throw on a cute pair of denim shorts that never seem to date and (infact may actually improve with age.) They simply need bringing into the moment with the current colours and trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment