About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Rhos-On-Sea

Jeans - Topshop
Vest Top - Topshop
Necklace - New Look
Espadrilles - New Look
Head Scarf - No idea!!!

I am currently enjoying my second week of holiday in North Wales, in a lush village right by the sea called Rhos-On-Sea! Managed to get some photos taken using my mum's camera today. Absolutely loving having this time off - definitely just what I needed! I'm being so lazy but I honestly feel like I deserve to be, I haven't had a holiday in forever!

I bought a few nice things today and got an outfit as I have my friends 21st birthday on Friday, so will post some pictures from that when I get back to London! This outfit really isn't overly exciting I do apologize.. I wasn't feeling too experimental today, most of the clothes I have in my suitcase were meant for Spain where the weather is scorching hot!! I didn't plan the second part of my holiday too well so I will be freezing my ass off this week!

I don't really have anything exciting to report, this is a very quiet village so not too much going on - going to watch the final Harry Potter tomorrow, now that.. is EXCITING! I am a huge Harry Potter geek and I'm devastated it's all finished and yep I'm extremely cool!

I have decided I am going to update my blog twice a week from now on, the same two days each week so if you are regularly coming back to view it then you will no for sure I have actually posted something new. So Sundays and Wednesday will be the two days and may do some cheeky posts in between if I get the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment