About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Friday 22 July 2011

Never fully dressed without a smile.


This outfit was one I wore to a friends birthday last weekend, for such an occasion a cheeky new outfit was needed so took a trip to New Look. I am wearing Capri Pants a trend mentioned in a previous post, a purple blouse which colour very much resembles my hair and then these new tan heels (ridiculously high!) which I adore, also from New Look. I did cheat and take flats with me and just changed the heels when I got to the venue but it was chucking it down with rain - so just being sensible, ha! Considering I didn't really know many people there, it turned out to be a good night and meet some cool new people.

I want to start posting a lot more on my blog it just takes a lot of time and i'm trying to work and save as much money as possible at the moment so I can look at doing a fashion course and pursue my career hopefully as a fashion stylist or buyer! But I appreciate those of you who keep coming back to check out the blog, please keep coming back to me with feedback as it really helps a lot.. (except you mirror boys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment