About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Sunday 12 June 2011

I'll stop the whole world.

Shorts - Topshop
Jumper -  Phase Eight
Boots - New Look


So thought I would do an outfit post for a change, I have been lucky enough to have the whole weekend off work this weekend which is a very rare occassion! I've tried to make the most of it and get loads of blogging done. I wanted to try and dress up these new shorts I bought from topshop so I teamed them with this baggy jumper and I quite like how they look! I also tried them with a simple vest tee which worked aswell.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment