About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Saturday 11 June 2011

Floppy Hats.

Trend Five.

This season we see the return of the 70's style floppy hat. The perfect way to complete a summer look! Not only stylish but very practical, protecting your head and and face from sunburn during the hot summer months.

A definite MUST HAVE item!
Here I am trying to rock the floppy hat look.
I've gone for a straw hat from H&M mainly because I initially wanted a black one but didnt manage to find one when I went shopping, I have an awful habit of just buying anything for the sake of it instead of waiting till I find the one I want!  But anyway I'm quite happy with this straw one, I guess their not very expensive so I'm sure I will splash out for a black one aswell! Naughty!


No comments:

Post a Comment